Now Hiring - Part-Time Transaction Coordinator
Dan O’Brien, Trueblood Real Estate
Part-time, 10 hours per week with the opportunity to grow
Are you looking for a part-time job with flexible hours and the ability to work from home or remotely? Do you have a desire to serve others and help a local realtor grow his business? Dan O’Brien is an independent realtor specializing in Hamilton County and the Indianapolis area, and needs help to continue growing his business. This is a part-time position starting with up to 10 hours per week, but could expand based on needs and ability. This position would communicate with clients throughout the transaction process, answers questions, and educate as necessary. There are already systems in place, but gives freedom to make this position your own.
Main Job Duties
• Assist with buyer & seller transactions from initial agreement to closing.
• Regularly update & maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender, etc.
• Utilize CRM system to keep track of deadlines and daily tasks.
• Help manage social media pages and schedule posts.
• Maintain files in a neat and orderly fashion.
• Submit all necessary documentation to broker for file compliance.
• Schedule & coordinate closing process and moving/possession schedules.
• Ensure contract deadlines are met and contingencies are removed.
• Arrange for signs, lockbox, and photographs.
• Enter and update information in the BLC and all marketing sites.
• Regularly obtain client testimonials for websites, social media, & other marketing materials.
• May require some activity/response during nights and weekends.
Other Possible Tasks - as needed
• Create marketing flyers and other materials.
• Prepare documents for listing and buyer appointments.
• General administrative support.
• Pull reports and information on our local real estate BLC.
• Create & regularly prepare all buyer & seller consultation packages.
• Coordinate the preparation of all listing & open house flyers, graphics, signage and all other marketing materials.
• Manage & update agent website(s), blog(s) and online listings.
• Prepare CMA’s, Prepare listing and buyer packages.
• Run an occasional errand.
• Previous experience in real estate and/or administrative assistant roles is a plus, but not required.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (including grammar in emails).
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Self-starter with strong initiative.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines.
• Tech savvy – familiar with programs like Microsoft Office and social media platforms.
•Outstanding customer service.
• Willingness to learn.
If interested, please send an email to Dan O’Brien at Dan@TruebloodRE.com with a resume and/or any additional documents or information you feel are important.